We're Back . . . Time To Catch You Up
Have you ever had to put things aside to take care of YOU? It’s often a healthy thing to take a step back and focus on what is really important. Angela and Nicole catch you up on what they’ve been up to these last few months while they’ve been on a much needed podcast hiatus.
From the Episode:
- Angela and Nicole have been on a much needed hiatus. It’s been since April of 2018! It’s time for some catch up time.
- Nicole has been enjoying being a mom, learning Spanish with her daughter, enjoying her enormous veggie garden, and helping family and friends declutter by turning old VHS tapes into digital files
- Angela shares about her health challenges and her fascinating studies regarding environmental toxins. She also speaks towards making family time a top priority even while having a business and other special projects.
- Check out Angela’s Guide – 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Stress Today on her website at www.angelawagner.com. It will give you 5, simple, easy, and actionable steps that will get you feeling more energized in one day!
- Download one of Angela’s 60 min Power Flow Yoga classes for FREE at www.angelawagner.com/yoga
- Throwback: Angela and Nicole had an informative two-part series about decluttering. Check out the first episode here.