Detox Your Home - The Why
How can we tell what products in our home are safe? What should you look for and where do you even begin? This episode is the beginning of a multi-part series on environmental toxins, and we’ll be helping you take baby steps to make your home a safer place for you and your family.
From the Episode:
- Angela started learning about environmental toxins after a deep dive on practical minimalism. She knows learning about toxins can seem scary, but she focuses on education and empowerment instead of fear.
- Rome wasn’t built in a day, and neither is a clean/toxin-free space. We discuss baby steps you can take to start making changes in your home.
- Do your homework. Just because there is a slick website doesn’t mean it is unbiased and honest. Many “info sites” are funded by the same industry who is utilizing toxins in products, but we know the difference and we can clue you in on what to look for.
- Just because a label says “non-toxic” or “fragrance-free” doesn’t mean it doesn’t have harmful ingredients. There are plenty of ingredients that mask or hide toxins. Listen to learn about a few.
- Check out Angela’s Guide – 5 Simple Ways to Lower Your Stress Today on her website at www.angelawagner.com. It will give you 5, simple, easy, and actionable steps that will get you feeling more energized in one day!
- Download one of Angela’s 60 min Power Flow Yoga classes for FREE at www.angelawagner.com/yoga